Monday, 21 June 2010

Weigh day


Because several of my friends who are trying to lose weight read my blog, I am going to put my weight loss in every week, since I still have the rest the lose, and hopefully in the process inspire others that they can do it!

So this week I have lost two kilos (4.4 pounds) this is due to my new 1200 calorie food plan that I started a week ago. Also this week I am starting my training for the tough guy, tough gal competition so I expect my weight loss to drop a little due to muscle gain. It's important to remember that that there's a difference between fat loss and weight loss.

Also try not to weigh yourself more than once a week, it becomes an obsession and weight can fluctuate day by day, especially for women. You will get a much more accurate reading if you do it once a week.

And on an entirely different topic it's a beautiful day here today. The sun is out for the first time in about two months, so I'm going to make the most of it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails