Monday, 14 June 2010

My wish list

I woke up this morning and everything was covered in ice! My mum rang me first thing to tell me not to get out of bed as it was too cold!

Well I did get out of bed, I needed to try out a new make-up look that I am going to do this weekend for girl at her formal (prom). I got the idea from dolce candy's blog, I love to watch her tutorials on youtube too

Here it is.......



It may be a tad too much on me for me on a monday morning but too bad I love it anyway :) I teamed it with a Jade top, black satin miniskirt, black leggings and black knee high boots.


Whilst Aviva has been making Maps of European countries, I have been browsing my dream dresses for winter.


If the Purple one was just a few inches longer, it would be perfect! Hope wherever you are it's warmer than it is here and p.s can I come live with you if it is?

2 comments:

~da tigger~ said...

Love the way you've done the eyes! Gorgeous colour and such an intense look.
It's just as cold here in Palmerston North too. So glad you've started posted again and that things are going really well for you! *hugs*

Bonnie said...

Hey Terry,
I haven't heard from you in a long time! Hope everything is going well? Be great to catch up sometime, email me if you get a chance :) Would love to hear how you're getting on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails