Thursday, 24 June 2010

Some of my favourites....


Because of my part time job I actually get given a whole lot of beauty and skin products to trail. I literally have shoe boxes of make-up, nail polish and assorted other things. But this is something that a friend recommended and I swear, I'm totally in love with it.


It's called Lucas's paw paw ointment and it is amazing stuff. I use it on everything- chapped lips, dry skin, burns, blisters, insect bites, you name it and I use it for that.


I brought a small container of it a year ago and I'm not even a quarter through it even though I use it constantly. Carry some in your handbag and your first aid box and you're set for life as it disinfects and heals!


Plus it's really inexpensive,100% natural and comes in all size containers. I know I sound like a sales rep for the stuff but I'm not, I just love it! And when I find something this great well I need to tell anyone who will listen ;)


5 comments:

~da tigger~ said...

I know someone else who swears by this stuff as well... I keep meaning to hunt me down some. As a small extra fact.. pet rats apparently love this stuff as well, not that you probably really wanted to know that! LOL!
Any ideas on where to get it? And what the cost is??

Bonnie said...

Terry-from memory it's under fifteen dollars but lasts like forever, a tiny bit goes a long,long way. I put some in a lip balm container and carry it in my bag.

You can buy it from any health shop, it's really popular. That's weird about the rat thing but it is made from fermented fruit!

~da tigger~ said...

It's probably because of the fruit that they go nuts over it. A fellow rat owner I know has trouble keeping her rats away from her container of the Paw Paw ointment, and they get quite obsessed with giving her "manicures" if she has any on her hands!

Bonnie said...

LOL Terry, any other women reading this are going to be horrified at the thought of Rats chewing on their nails.

~da tigger~ said...

Lol.. I was thinking that, and actually hesitated before adding that part, especially as, at the time, I didn't realise you are a ratty fan too, so wasn't sure how you'd react either. LOL! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails