Saturday, 26 June 2010

And the rain continues to fall




Again the rain is pouring down and the wind seems pretty angry too. I have spent a lovely morning out thrift shopping with friends only to have Aviva lock us out of the car! So we spent a good amount of time waiting in the rain for the AA to come.

As I write this the bath is filling up and I am about to have a good long soak complete with lavender oil, peppermint tea, candles and a great novel.

This afternoon I am going to sew Aviva a couple of skirts while she completes the dresses she is making for her countless Porcelain dolls. And tonight we will lie in front of the fire and watch a few DVDs we have rented (DVDs seem to be a big treat for us lately)

I don't mind the cold weather when it means I get to be a little less full on and busy and instead can quiet my heart and partake in activities my Grandmother would of (well minus the DVDs of course ;) )

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Rebecca Ann said...

I just found your blog yesterday and I am just so happy I did! I love reading your story of your walk with Christ and raising your daughter to be a godly young lady! so encouraging!

I also have a blog too. God bless!

In Christ,
Rebecca Ann

Related Posts with Thumbnails