Monday, 30 August 2010

Sorry if I offended anyone

Hmmmm I recieved a few emails lecturing me on modesty after my last post and I really don't see what on earth the problem is!! Those dresses I will wear with tights and a cardigan so what on earth am I showing?

Being a Christan doesn't mean being a clone, it doesn't mean that unless I wear an ankle length floral dress and cardigan than my salvation is not assured and it certainly doesn't say anywhere in the bible that fashion is a sin.

If you don't like what I wear then that's fine, don't wear it!!! But please don't send me emails telling me I am dressed as a prostitute when I am nearly fully covered. Sometimes it is far to easy to judge others then look at ourselves.

I am sorry if I offended you and I see I have already lost a few followers but being a Christian doesn't mean being forced into a tiny box that we all must conform to it means being set free!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails