Sunday, 29 August 2010

Some new dresses!!






















I know I haven't been posting as much as I should but in my defense I have been really busy!! On the upside the eating plan is going really well. I have barely any cravings for any junk but especially sugar. I am never hungry and always full of energy, I just leap out of bed in the mornings ready to start the day! I only started this as a ten day thing but because the benefits are so overwhelming I think I'll be giving up sugar for good and in the future really limiting my bread intake to twice a week. I think bread just limits my creativity anyway ;) why have a cheese and salad sandwich for lunch when you can have wholemeal penne salad with feta, spinach, cashews and a sun dried tomato sauce.



OK all these above dresses are ones I brought yesterday at a shop for under five dollars each. The black one is a size too small and it is my goal to fit into it before my sisters wedding in November. Now I will be spending a few hours altering these dresses! the necklines are way more plunging than I would ever dream of wearing so that will be the first thing I change. I have a few gorgeous cardigans to go with them already.



My muscles have repaired enough now so it's back to the gym first thing tomorrow! Hope you had a wonderful weekend ladies :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails