Monday, 23 August 2010

Day one




I weighed myself today and the damage wasn't as bad as I had thought, I'm still the lightest I have been in nearly ten years. But since I have been overweight since I was about eight I still have a long way to go :)


I didn't eat as much as usual today because I had only gotten about two hours sleep (I have terrible insomnia) and when I'm tired I just don't feel like eating much.


I started the day with a green smoothie (made with various fruits and greens and water) and then about 1:30 I had a protein shake and a banana, after my workout at about 4.30 I had ten almonds and for dinner I had 6 pieces of Quinoa Sushi and a salad made from mixed greens, walnuts, feta, orange and caramelised onions.
I had a very good workout at the gym and decided today that instead of taking the car anywhere in the town I live that instead I will cycle (unless it is pouring with rain) I will get fitter and save on petrol!
No challenges today but I know tomorrow will present one, every Tuesday I go to my Mums house and usually have chocolate biscuits and chippies, not good! Tomorrow I'm taking my own afternoon tea. I believe Dr Phil when he says that you cannot lose weight by will power, it's all about preparation and environment.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails