Sunday, 22 August 2010

My ten day challenge


As of tomorrow I start my ten day challenge! The rules for the next ten days are as follows
1.) no sugar
2.) no cheese (except cottage cheese and occasionally low fat feta)
3.) no bread or pasta or white rice
4.) nothing processed
5.) drink ten glasses of water per day
6.) start everyday with a 45 minute pilate workout (except Sunday)
7.) do an hour of cardio every evening (except for Sunday)
8.) Do an hour of strength training three times per week
9.) No caffeine
Simple right??
Except not if you're a naturally lazy girl who loves her carbs. I know that I do more exercise than most of my friends combined however I often would rather be cuddling under my duvet and reading then running for 10 kms, well that's until the endorphins hit and then there is nothing I would rather be doing!!
I am doing this challenge with one of my friends, we are in a competition to see who will lose the most in the first week and i'm sincerly hoping I beat him!
Each day I will update with my food diary and sometimes a recipe.
Good luck to me!!

1 comment:

~da tigger~ said...

Wishing you all the best of luck for this hon! I know you can do it! *huge hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails