Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Day two


Today has been a good day! Started the day off with my favourite green smoothie and 15 almonds, morning tea was 6 walnut halves and half a glass of milk and for lunch was the above salad made from orzo,shiitakes, orange and leeks. That salad was so amazingly good! I will definitely be having that again tomorrow. For afternoon tea I had an apple and yogurt and for dinner well I really wasn't that hungry so I just had a few pieces of sushi and my left over green smoothie with some protein powder added.

Today I ran the furthest I ever have before! Afterwards I looked so disgusting and had to lie down for a few minutes but I did it!! I was so happy and just love going from strength to strength! Tomorrow I have a spin class and a boxing class so I'll be really careful about eating enough protein tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails