Thursday, 26 August 2010

Day Four


I'm writing this a little earlier in the day than usual but I am so very tired and have pulled a muscle in my shoulder and back and it is really painful! In case this seems like i'm giving up on the exercise I wont be i'll just be switching to Swimming and still sticking with the pilates. The best thing I have found is that when something appears to be setting you back use it to propel yourself to even greater heights!!

Today I had muesli and milk for breakfast. For lunch I had fruit, almonds and yogurt and for dinner I will have avocado sushi. I Haven't had very much to eat today because I haven't been feeling one hundred percent and went a did a circuit class this morning when I probably shouldn't have.

After sleep and a hot bath i'm sure i'll feel much better tomorrow!

1 comment:

java girl said...

Bonnie,

I'm trying to get in a tiny bit of blog time today while I'm not too busy! You however have been very busy! That is a lot of working out. When I was in high school i liked working out a lot. But now that I'm older I just enjoy nice long walks and some dancing on the side. Your challenge is a neat idea!

Thank you for praying for my momma. We are all doing really well considering what is going on!

Smiles from Kansas,

Ashley

Related Posts with Thumbnails