Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Day three


Day three has been one of the hardest and one of the easiest in a few ways. One of the most physically demanding as this morning I cycled down to the gym, had a really hard spin class and then cycled home again and in the evening I had an intense boxing class (but I read they can burn 1000 calories an hour so was really happy to hear that).

Food wise it has been great! For breakfast I had a bowl of homemade muesli with yogurt and ground linseed, mor morning tea ten almonds, for lunch my orzo, leek and shittake salad and for afternnon tea I had ten more almonds and for dinner a huge green salad with assorted veges, orange, feta, walnuts and ground linseed.

Nearly all of the fat I consume comes from nuts, I always have skim milk and make my own skim yogurt. I generally stay away from oil because I want to keep my fat grams under fifty and nuts have so many more vitamins and minerals that oil generally does. I do however take a capsule of evening primrose oil everyday because it keeps my skin in perfect condition!

Today I sat next to my friends eating mcdonalds and didn't even feel slightly tempted to have any!!! I love these little things I overcome!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails