Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Gods Design for Building Your Marriage

I love http://www.bible.org/ , I have found so many great studies over the last few years. They have an extensive range of topics for women on almost every topic you could think of and can be done either alone or with a group.

I'm starting a new one today called Gods design for building your marriage. It lasts for ten weeks and is for all women-married or not. In fact I wish I had spent time before I was married studying about marriage and being a Godly wife, but better late than never.

As I'm on the subject of marriage I had to add that I watched Fireproof last night, what a beautiful movie!! :) I was so very inspired and sent the copy in the mail to my husband. I pray with all my heart that he watches it.

I also had to give a public acknowledgement to Simple Beauty what an encouragement she has been to me. Though she has been through similar circumstances to me she remains so joyful and positive. May the Lord grant you the desires of your heart and bless you with a Godly husband to share the rest of your days with.

1 comment:

java girl said...

Bonnie,

Thank you :O)
And I will join in praying with you that your husband watches the movie fireproof. I believe that if he is sensitive at all this movie might help him.

I'm proud of you for watching the movie too! You are much more brave than I. I am waiting for a night that I can have all alone to myself, just incase I need to a really big cry. (for this movie moment I will need, my favorite comforter, my daughters bean bag, at least two pillows, one full box of tissue for my nose, a whole pot of coffee, and fresh popcorn sprinkled with M&Ms :O) and the movie, which is all I'm waiting on at this point!!! )

You are a blessed woman Bonnie! Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails