Friday, 20 February 2009

Faith in very,very hard times

My beloved husband has recently decided at the news of my pregnancy that he would rather not be married to me anymore.My husband has suffered from mental illness for some time now but to put it lightly I feel like going to bed and staying there for a long time.

I know that God is here and that he is what is keeping me going through it all. People know I prayed a very long time for this pregnancy and my husband and I tried for over a year. I guess not many people wouldn't blog about my particular situation but I want to prove that God is there in every, single situation. And no matter how hopeless or distraught you may feel that God is still there in the midst of it. I know that without Jesus in my heart then I could not get through this.

I have joined Covenant keepers and I am still remaining hopeful. Our God is a God of miracles, nothing is too much for him.

I am still confident of this
I will see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord,
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord.

Psalm 27:13,14

1 comment:

java girl said...

Hi Sunshine!
I notice that you started following my blog so I decided that I wanted to come and meet you. May I say I'm so happy that I did! My heart is broken for what you are going through. I know that OUR GOD is going to get you through this because HE has gotten me through it!! My husband left my little daughter and I when she was only nine months old. I was crushed. Oh I tried to pretend it was okay but I was so hurt and didn't know what to do! I came home. I have followed God through the darkest hours of my life (though they are still not over) and I have seen that OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL. Please let me know if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to bend!! I'm here in blogland and only a comment screen away. I will also lift you and your darling blessing of a child up to the Lord in prayer.

May the Lord comfort you with peace and especially strength for you and you child during this dark days!!

Many hugs and smiles,
Simple Beauty...
PS though it feels strange blogging about things that most Christian's would rather just run from, you will find that so many woman have gone down this road. There are so many REAL CHRISTIAN WOMAN who understand how you feel! You just keep blogging. And as my sister-in-law said to me, "we will back you like a freight train!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails