Saturday, 31 January 2009

Teacup pigs


I have just been reading about a new breed of pig that is growing in popularity as a household pet-they only grow up to 35 Cm's and are easily toilet trained and quiet. They seem to be the ideal pet and are just so cute. I don't know about the smell but how could anything that cute smell bad ;)


I asked my husband if we could think about getting one but he quickly replied with a firm 'no!', Ozcan comes from a family where if the animal isn't useful in some way then there is no place for it. So to compensate today we are going to a very large petting zoo set over acres of native forest. I can get my exercise and cuteness quota in just one day. At the moment Aviva and I are making a picnic so we can stop by the river on the way and have lunch there and possibly have a swim. It's been a beautiful summer,next week when we 'officially' start homeschooling again next week I think I will take our book work outside.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails