Thursday, 27 November 2008

Sugar and spice and all things nice


Don't you just love having a daughter? I must admit my whole pregnancy I was praying hard for a girl, I know that you are not supposed to care but I wanted a wee girl so badly!


There are times when I get frustrated and upset with her (doesn't every mother) but for the most part she makes me so incredibly happy and proud of her. She makes me laugh like no one else and is the best person to go shopping with! Yesterday I tried on a pair of shoes and she said to me 'Mummy you look stunning!' I just couldn't imagine my husband getting that excited over a pair of shoes ;).


She is such a beautiful,spirited girl, she never,ever shows a temper towards me, is always willing to help and has such empathy for others. I praise God for the day that he gave me such a precious gift in Aviva (which is the hebrew word for spring) Charity (which is a quality she certainly seems to be developing!). Children truly are such a blessing from the lord.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails