Saturday, 6 December 2008

Faith in hard times

I haven't written in a while due to something very sad happening within our family, I may write about it in a later post but right now I don't really have the emotional energy to explain.

I have become so aware of Gods faithfulness, even in the very hardest of times. When I don't think I can carry on God just steps in and does it for me.

" I am the Lord who takes you by your right hand and says 'do not be afraid I will help you'
Isaiah 41:13

In hard times so many people seem to fall away from God, which is just when we need him the most. I have had a few people say to me "you must not know where God is right now" but on the contrary I know exactly where God is right now-Helping me get up and be strong!

At times during this situation I have felt so alone but God has shown himself to me through many friends. Who are helping if not emotionally then practically. I don't know where I would be without my church family at times.

God never,ever leaves, forgets or forsakes us. He knows our pain and he hears our cries. We are never alone when we have him.

I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD;

be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:13,14

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails