Tuesday, 14 April 2009

My computer blew up!

This is just a little post from me, to say I haven't been around lately due to the fact my computer blew up!! I nearly cried.

My Mum is giving me her computer since they never, ever use it so I will be back online on a few days which is great because I have so much to blog on! particularly what God has been doing in my life. His faithfulness and love is so much more than I can even comprehend.

Due to me not having a computer I have been able to get so much done. The freezer is full of pasta sauces and meals made from the produce in the garden, the kitchen is gleaming and the winter vegetable garden is all planted.

Lesson learnt-Perhaps my time on the computer has been a bit excessive lately and God wants me to live my own life rather than constantly reading about others.

1 comment:

java girl said...

That's a good lesson to learn!! We have missed you in blog land. I like reading about your life and others! It is encouraging to me.

See you sooon!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails