Friday, 24 April 2009

Another short post

How I miss the Internet. I realize I use it so many ways! from Internet banking to checking opening hours at stores to getting new recipes, I have had to resort to a cookbook of all things!!
Hopefully I will be up and running soon, it has been good to get a break though but now all the walls are scrubbed, the freezer stocked and the mending done I miss my evenings of browsing through other mothers inspiring blogs.

I have had a fantastic morning at the gym, afterwards I just felt so happy (probably all those endorphins) but I am a stage now where I feel peace and resolution of sorts. As hard as it is for me to admit this I have had to come to the realization that my husband probably isn't going to come back and although I know in my heart that God can do anything, it's not going to be mentally healthy for me in the long run to spend everyday hoping that he is going to come through that door.

My husband has been so much to me my best friend, my darling and an amazing father to our daughter, in our marriage we barely fought and had so much happiness, and I will be grateful to God forever for the years that I had with him. But now I need to live my life for my daughter and building our lives up again.

6 comments:

pharez said...

Hi Bonnie, I am deeply touched by your story concerning your husband, however I believe it is not God's will for you to live your life without him. God had ordained marriage, blessed it and never wants separation or divorce. There is a site that I read every morning, it is amazing in encouraging a person to stand for reconciliation of their marriage. I encourage you to visit it and allow God to give you a new perspective on marriages. God Bless. The name of the site is "Charlyne Cares"

Jules said...

It makes me wonder just how much more I could get done if I didn't have a computer! Hmmm.

Your memories of your marriage obviously make it hard for you to understand and accept what has happened now. With so many unhappy marriages around it would seem that the happy ones would last. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Blessings, Jules

Bonnie said...

Pharez,
I truly believe that marriage is a covenant made before God and is not something to be ever thrown away lightly. If my husband were to remarry then I probably would not continue to stand for my marriage, I know it sounds like defeating but I am only 25 and desperately want more children, my minister agrees with me I shouldn't have to try to make my husband love me. Anyway until the day I divorce I will only have eyes for my husband and I will visit the site you suggested. Thank-you!

Jules- You are such a treasure! Thank-you for your support. Many, many blessings!

java girl said...

Okay first of all Bonnie,
You were NOT talking too much about yourself! 4" hills huh? What color?? That is so funny that you said that because little miss B and I spent part of the afternoon taking pictures of my Spring/Summer very flat shoes :O) To be posted in the near future! I think there is a need for a good health and excersie blog with a Christian focus!! You would be wonderful at it!! Thanks for the compliment on the outfit. I cute my hair and now I have to relearn how to style it. It is so funny that when it is long I don't need as much heavy product but when it is short I need tons of stuff to keep it from frazzling out on me :O)

I'm glad you are back around in blog land... WE've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Bonnie said...

SB- They were Gold- they prob sound a little over the top but they look fantastic with a simple black wrap dress (although in saying that I am trying to wear less black) And I so get you on thr frizzy hair thing at times I need to douse myself in a bucket of serum. Also I did buy some flat shoes (but shhh don't tell anyone I have a reputation to uphold)

Paul- Hi! nice to 'meet' you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails