Monday, 11 January 2010

Long hair


My hair is not really that long compared to others I suppose. It certainly is the longest in our church congregation of two hundred. It's layered but at the back it is only a few inches up from my waist band, long hair is definitely in the minority these days.I'm looking forward to the day when I can sit on it!!


One of my resolutions this year is to start wearing my hair in much prettier and feminine styles, I usually just wear it down or in a plain bun but today I found the greatest blog for beautiful and Victorian type hairstyles.




Now I have no excuse for not looking like a princess :)




2 comments:

Jules said...

Yay for long hair! Mine is at tailbone and I'd love to be able to sit on it but it took me three years to get from waist to tailbone (my hair grows very slowly after waist) so I've decided to concentrate on making it as healthy as it can be and if it gets longer, good, but if not, I'm not going to get upset. I love to visit a long hair board (www.longhairloom.com) to get ideas and tips on growing and styling long hair. The owner is a lovely Christian lady (although not all members are Christian) and you'd be very welcome if you wanted to stop by some time. As you say, hair your length is unusual these days, and it should be cared for and guarded as precious lace!

java girl said...

I realy look forward to going to this site and checking it out. I would love to have long hair I just have to get it down to the middle of my back without cutting it. I wish there was a picture of my face in beauty shops around here that would say, "do not cute this ladies hair!" Then when I have my truly bad hair moments I could keep pressing on :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails