Sunday, 3 January 2010

Because every girl needs to shine

While out shopping yesterday Aviva and I came upon these shoes at a very good price so I brought them for her and she has been so happy ever since, people keep telling her she looks just like Dorothy :) Aviva has never been a 'girly' girl but today as I watched her running down the hill her shawl wrapped around her shoulders, her hair streaming behind her, her sparkly shoes reflecting the sunlight and her laughter echoing behind her I am reminded that my little girl is quickly growing up and becoming a young lady.

Blink and you miss it right?

I am reminded that every moment with our children is so incredibly precious. Every moment should aways count.

But that's not the end of my shoe story...


I brought some to match!!




Which just goes to show that inside every grown woman is a little girl who loves to still play dress ups.

1 comment:

java girl said...

Ohhh!! I love those shoes!! Butterfly got a pair of bronze sparkle shoes from my parents for Christmas. She wore them last night and will be wearing them to her birthday party today!! I will have to let her come and look are you and your daughters shoe picture!!

Thank you for your prayers and support!! I'm praying for you too!! Have a wonderful day/evening...

Related Posts with Thumbnails