Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Thirty days without sugar

Today begins my experiment of sorts, I am going to spend the next thirty days without eating any sugar, white flour products, caffeine or basically anything with a name on the ingredients list that I can't pronounce. I've lost 66 pounds/ 30 kilos this year so the goal isn't really weight loss inspired it's more to see just how I feel and look at the end of it.

I'm a little bit worried about exactly what I'm going to eat, but know as well that it's a great time to experiment with new recipes and ideas. Each day I am going to post a little about how the day went, any new recipes I've tried and at the beginning of each week the amount of weight I've lost. You can find it all on my other blog if you are interested.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails