Friday, 24 July 2009

I'm so excited!!

I have been praying this day would come for six months now. Next week my husband and I are going out for coffee, he said he wants to spend some time with me and he has missed me! now I am trying desperately to not get my hopes up but running through my mind is 'what should I wear? which shoes go with that? does this mean he wants to come home?'. I feel like a teenager going on her first date ever.

Now I know it could mean nothing but there is always hope! Hope is what I have clinged to for months, it is what has kept me going when I felt like giving up and now hope may transform my life. I know I shouldn't be getting overly excited but I just can't help myself.It's like I see the first glimmer of light in a long time.

Anyway I had better go now and rip apart my wardrobe and try on a zillion outfits. Also need to create a running play in my head of things to say (and not say). This may not turn out exactly the way I am hoping but at least there is the possibility.

God is so good!

I'm sorry this post is so short (and kind of pathetic) but i'm just so excited :) and can't sit still!

2 comments:

java girl said...

Dear Bonnie,

I say wear a snappy outfit and knock his socks off!! And don't forget your hills! Be confident. Don't be snowed over by the fact that he is gracing you with this coffee date. Be prayed up and spend some quiet time in the word and prayer. It does say in the word of God that the Holy Spirit will give you the correct words to use, so don't worry.

You are a daughter of the King, please remember that. And then dazzle and shine like never before!You have been prayed for just this second! God bless you Bonnie dear...

pharez said...

I have heard so much about your weight loss, please post a recent picture. I myself has been on a weight loss journey. Blessings

Related Posts with Thumbnails